- Hollywood Homely: In a male example, any woman would have to be blind to think Jensen Ackles, even with a mohawk and piercings, is supposed to be some sort of weird punk-rock oddity that Tish wouldn't give the time of day to.
- Underscored even more by the fact that the actors who played Tish (Danneel Ackles) and Priestly (Jensen Ackles) are now married in real life and both say they fell in love while filming the movie.
- Romance on the Set: Jensen Ackles and Danneel Ackles - they've since married and had three children.
- Unnecessary Makeover: Priestly, since he removes everything that is unique about him to get the girl.
- It seems more like he wanted to look nice just to ask Tish out, rather than have it be his permanent style. In the final couples lineup scene, Priestly was supposed to be back in his punk-rock clothes, but there were issues with his hair.
YMMV / Ten Inch Hero