- Awesome Music: The soundtracks are used very well, and really enhance each scene.
- Fridge Brilliance: In Cable Calamity, both the BLU Scout and BLU Spy are watching porn. When you know that the Scout and the Spy are related in canon, this becomes a rather funny example of Like Father, Like Son.
- Growing the Beard: The first episode, The Grill, is fairly straightforward, and can end up feeling like a fairly stock GMod machinima. Cable Calamity and Pool Fools, however, boast a significant increase in production values (such as more voice acting, to get around the limitations of spliced audio), and get much more creative with the writing, and it's getting better and better with the Bush Beaters.
- Nausea Fuel: Fortunately we don't get to see it, but in Pool Fools, the BLU Team hides in crate to try to infiltrate the RED Team, and because there are no air holes and it's 100°F, by the time the RED Medic opens it, they have all turned into rotten corpses.
- Nightmare Fuel: The trippy and nightmarish intro of Bush Beaters, which reveals that the flashbacks from previous episodes were shared memories of an actual incident. Whether it's caused by Sniper's PTSD, BLU's rampant cheating, or just him tripping on chloroform, you can't help but see the entire thing from Sniper's terrified point of view.
- Squick: BLU Pyro piercing his own suit to let his sweat spill out in Pool Fools.
YMMV / Team Neighborhood