- Les Yay:
- There seems to be some sort of chemistry going on between Chimo and Riho during their first encounter. Chimo is quick to decide to let Riho stay at her place, in any case, and there are hints that the two are indeed together later on.
- Norie teases Kaoru rather suggestively from time to time.
- Tomo and Chihiro act more and more like a couple as time progresses.
- It's easy to regard the series as the story of the developing romance between Fuu and Riho:
- Fuu had already inherited her father's love for photography, but it only turns into true passion after she meets Riho. During her college interview in Tokyo she mostly talks about how much she admires Riho too.
- When Fuu feels lost and sad by the end of the third movie, this is not because of her father, but because she misses Riho so much.
- Riho, for her part, clearly has taking a liking to Fuu. She moves to Takehara to mentor Fuu about photography, and in Tokyo she puts up a photo of Fuu at the gallery. She even confesses that she rented a two-bedroom apartment in the hopes that Fuu would live with her while studying in Tokyo.
- Moe: Fuu.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Some people feel this is the case, though, again, YMMV.
- Tear Jerker: The OVA ending is bound to cause some sniffles.
- Toy Ship: Between Kou and Komachi.
YMMV / Tamayura