- Asshole Victim: Robin, in some viewers' eyes. He ignores his family to an alarming degree, to the point that he hasn't talked to his own daughter in months and considers it a 'normal' afternoon when his wife won't talk to him.
- Despair Event Horizon: Robin's daughter Melody suffers from anxiety and depression and tried to kill herself before the events of the game. and she decides to die, in a sense, after essentially being raped by her own father, allowing Bell to forever possess her body.
- Moral Event Horizon: Bell has sex with Robin knowing his own daughter is aware of what's happening. She then taunts Robin about the fact that Melody was so horrified that she's never coming back and she would rather die than face her father again.
- Nausea Fuel: Both in and out of universe. At the end of the game, Bell reveals that she has possessed Melody's body while seducing Robin. This revelation occurs right after Bell and Robin have sex. Robin is so horrified he vomits.
- Squick: Most player's reaction to the ending.
YMMV / Sweetest Monster