- Awesome Music: Cool Game Boy chiptune remixes of Nintendo songs.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Mega Man later joined the cast of the fourth Super Smash Bros. title. His movesets in the two games are strangely similar. Leaf Shield, Crash Bomb and Hard Knuckle might be obvious choices, but Top Spin on the ground, too? Even more, the stages for Mega Man in both games is the Wily Castle.
- The game itself became this after the 3DS version of the fourth game got Dream Land, a stage based on the Game Boy itself.
- It's Short, So It Sucks!: With only six characters, eleven stages, and a small amount of game modes, it won't take long for you to see everything this game has to offer.
- Unexpected Character: Out of all of the potential options, no one expected Vaporeon to be the second unlockable character.
YMMV / Super Smash Land