- Crazy Awesome: Tatsuki routinely does things that would be dumb if not for the way he does it, and Ran loves him for this. In one occasion, some time after having promised Ran that whenever she'd need his help he would fly to her even if he were on the other side of the world, he discovered she needed his help, but he was at home at Machida and the train to Shibuyanote is down for maintenance. The smart thing would be wait for the train to be back in 30 minutes tops. Tatsuki borrowed a bike, pedalled all the way from Machida to Shibuya, and took off on the last tract to land right before Ran. Sure, it took more time than just waiting the train, but it was so cool nobody dared to point it out.
- Memetic Mutation: "What's happening, Mommy?", for an English dub line by a boy in Mami's clique with flat voice acting. It's A Rare Sentence and makes it seem like the boy has a mommy kink.
- Values Dissonance: The English dub tends to use the word "retard" quite a bit. While this may not have seemed so bad during the early 2000s, when the dub was made, the word is now considered to be much more offensive than it was back then.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: The English dub tosses around curse words like "retard" and "dumbass", in spite of the source material being aimed towards young girls. Then again, most of the characters are in high school.
- The Woobie: Aya and Miyu.
YMMV / Super Gals