- Adaptation Displacement: A handful of people in the gaming community are entirely unaware this was actually a show.
- Audience-Alienating Premise: Literally any discussion about this show will boil down to how this managed to get made or who the hell it's target audience was.
- Ear Worm: The theme song is pretty darn catchy.
- Fetish Retardant: The sumos. They usually wear nothing except for their mawashis and they slam their butts together Once an Episode.
- So Bad, It's Good: A sizable community likes this show just because of how laughably bad it is.
- Squick: Booma regularly hits on Prima, who appears much younger than him and is the Sumos' cousin, though they're not blood-related.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Often considered to be a fairly lackluster Game Boy Advance title... if not for its cover, which is often called one of the worst game box-arts of all time for how unappealing it is.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Come on, it's about three sumos who fight Kaiju with their butts.
YMMV / Super Duper Sumos