- Common Knowledge: This design for Kara is often mistaken as being fat. Her stockiness is supposed to be due to muscle.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Super Best Friends Forever is a series of wacky shorts featuring Wonder Girl, Supergirl, and Batgirl as friends. They were created by Lauren Faust. It never became a series, but its Spiritual Successor DC Super Hero Girls was. Who is developing the 2019 version of it? Lauren Faust.
- Fandom Rivalry:
- With Teen Titans Go!, which also started as DC Nation shorts but ended up becoming a full series.
- With the original DC Super Hero Girls. Both series are quite similar and feature most of the same characters. Many SBFF fans saw DCSHG as a more boring product and don't understand why it became a series instead of SBFF, while many DCSHG fans dislike SBFF for its goofy tone and its liberties with the characters.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Some fans had this reaction to the series, especially to the characters' differences from the mainstream DCU.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Many fans felt the shorts are wasted as being...well, shorts, and could've use a longer run time. An attempt was made on the web to petition for a full-fledged show, but while the WB and DC was for it, Cartoon Network didn't take the chance. The ol' Girl-Show Ghetto at play.
- Too Good to Last: The series was well-received but nothing came out of it in its original configuration besides a few shorts (the 2019 DCSHG series avenged it).
YMMV / Super Best Friends Forever