- Awesome Moments: Ryu's He's Back! moment as he fights Seth, reaches the State of Nothingness and finally manages to put his inner demons to rest. A Curb-Stomp Battle follows.
- Mixed with Funny Moments: Eliza's brief Violently Protective Girlfriend moment when she beats up a guard with what looks like a white baseball bat before he hits Ken In the Back.
- And mixed with Tear Jerker: Sakura puts herself in great risk to give Ryu a Cooldown Hug and stop him from being fully controlled into the Satsui no Hado.
- Heartwarming Moments: The scene where Ken finds the kidnapped Eliza, she's finally able to tell him she's pregnant (and does so in a very adorkable manner) and once it sinks in, Ken hugs her in joy.
- When Ken, Eliza and Sakura support Ryu after he defeats Seth.
- Also, when Ryu returns to his senses after his Heroic BSoD. The utter joy in Sakura's face says all.
- Iron Woobie: Ryu. He has to deal with an horrifyingly strong Superpowered Evil Side, gets involved in a massive conspiracy due to said side, almost loses himself to it and is terribly shaken when that happens... but ultimately refuses to fall in despair and anger, and with his friends's help he comes out stronger than he was before.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Reveal on what the BLECE weapon does, and as it turns out, it's Exactly What It Says on the Tin: it causes the cells in victims to boil, expand, and then burst.
- When Ryu is briefly taken over by the Satsui no Hado. The effects are both heartbreaking and terrifying.
- Tear Jerker: The scene where Sakura cooldown hugs Ryu in tears and barely manages to bring him back from the Satsui no Hado comes off as surprisingly and genuinely powerful.