- Draco in Leather Pants: FWE opening up Tommy Dreamer's HOH lead to an influx of mutant fans who won't boo Stevie Richards very easily, even after he reverted to his heel WWE persona.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: On the September 10, 2007 Raw, Vince McMahon's flunky Jonathan Coachman told him that, in the online poll on WWE's website of who the fans thought would be revealed to be Vince's "son," Richards was in second place, leading to Coach bringing Richards in to see Vince. Considering how Richards had not held a title for five yearsnote and had not even had a PPV matchnote in two years at that point, it just showed how Richards had been able to retain a fan base from his years in ECW.
- Memetic Mutation:
- (from his BWO days): "WE'RE TAKING OVER!"
- Richards himself, as the replacement for Chris Benoit.note
- Never Live It Down:
- Take That, Scrappy!: After John "Bradshaw" Layfield roughed up The Blue Meanie by shoot attacking him, Meanie was signed to another contract and reunited with the rest of the bWo. On the July 7 2005 episode of SmackDown, during a match between JBL and Meanie, Stevie Richards hits JBL with an absolutely brutal chairshot that busts JBL right open. Seeing a notorious bully like JBL get laid out with such a stiff hit continues to be a Catharsis Factor for many smarks.
YMMV / Stevie Richards