open/close all folders
- Evil Is Sexy: Mara thinks this of Darth Nemesis and is therefore disappointed when he is redeemed.
- Funny Moments: Robot Buddy R2-D2 (a.k.a. Artoo), to a guard at Darkstar's palace.And where might you be going? he asked tersely.
Artoo whistled and beeped a long explanation that involved the guard, his mother, a randy Gammorean and duct tape.
- Magnificent Bastard: Khan Noonien Singh pulls this off to a T. He even fools Grand Admiral Thrawn!
- Moment of Awesome: Many, but Kirk's rallying of Starfleet after the Battle of Sector 001 is perhaps the most magnificent.
- Luke Skywalker's escape from and destruction of the Orion Syndicate also scores pretty high on the list.
- Moral Event Horizon: Arguably, the Federation Shadowfleet's destruction of Remus. Darth Nemesis's retaliatory destruction of the Klingon homeworld Qo'noS, though still evil, is more acceptable because Nemesis thought that the Klingons were responsible for what happened to Remus.
The TV Series
- Fan-Preferred Couple: A number of people seem to think that the show would be better if Julia were the protagonist and with Roman rather than Emery. The fact that their names are deliberately similar to Romeo and Juliet doesn't help.
- Ho Yay: Sophia is attracted to Lovable Alpha Bitch Taylor and acts on this in Some Consequences Yet Hanging in the Stars where she kisses Taylor at a party. Sadly, Taylor doesn't feel the same.
- Idiot Ball: Why doesn't Roman, who's usually savvy when it comes to the Trags, ask who "Prisoner #337" is? Even if he took Vega at her word, the prisoner's name was unnecessarily hidden for dramatic plot reasons.
- Idiot Plot:
- Yes, let one teenager drive a truck with a bomb stashed inside it to meet a government official in a dark, relatively abandoned area. No, the Trags couldn't possibly have a backup plan, and the three Atrians in on the plot who are usually up to savvy about what the Trags can do don't think of this and strongly suggest getting Gloria to send an armed escort as quickly as possible to meet the Mardi Gras float.
- What was the point of needing the Iksen's key if the Suvek could be set off remotely in any case?
- It would appear, however, that Taylor doesn't mind being Bi the Way if it means purposely showing Drake what it is he missed out on.