- Better Than Canon: The first part of the lightsaber duel between Darth Vader and Obi-Wan is done in the super-flippy style of the prequels rather than the fight between an old man and a cripple that happens in the original.
- Ho Yay: C3PO wears a banana sling and takes it off during an early scene where he's asking Luke if there's anything he can do to "help."
- Narm Charm: This is not a bunch of professional filmmakers, it's a bunch of people who love Star Wars.
- Special Effects Failure: Often intentional, but that's what comes from having random people make their own sets and effects.
- In one scene, the Millenium Falcon taking off from the Death Star is represented by someone reaching into a microwave and pulling out a hamburger on a plate. [See Compartment Shot YKTTW]
- In another shot TIE fighters are bowties.
YMMV / Star Wars Uncut