- Base-Breaking Character: Whether you hate Squee's dad for openly resenting his own son's existence, or find him hilarious for exactly that depends on the reader.
- Crazy Awesome: Pepito aka The Antichrist.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Pepito, for his Crazy Awesome moments and for being a Nice Guy to Squee.
- Funny Moments: At the end of the first story in the final issue, after having the aliens take away his parents, Squee is seen eating Cheese Piggy chips in front of the TV while watching pornographic videos and thinking "I am full of guilt".
- Moral Event Horizon: Squee's parents crossed it by sending him to a mental institution just so they can go on vacation. You would think it was because he sold them out to the aliens, but they don't even remember that incident.
- One-Scene Wonder: Johnny's appearance at the end, despite how brief it is, leaves a big impact.
- Tear Jerker: As if his own parents locking him up in an asylum wasn't bad enough, it's at least Played for Laughs. The final Dreamtime page is probably the most depressing moment in the entire thing: Squee, laying awake in terror in his cell and fantasizing about becoming even more deranged than Johnny. The comic not only leaves us with the image of an elementary-schooler fearing his eventual psychotic breakdown, but also fearing complete mental regression as this creative kid who loves writing is reduced to incoherent scribbles on his cell wall. Even worse? There's a question mark next to "Dreamtime," begging the question of whether or not this is actually Squee's future.
YMMV / Squee!