- Alternative Character Interpretation: Was Ja Rahr planning to take Walt to the slaughterhouse all along? Or was he genuinely trying to make Walt a star, with the slaughterhouse trip a desperate attempt to get some profit out of an effort that didn't pan out?
- Anti-Climax Boss: Ja Rahr near the end. All it takes is a wasp sting and everyone abandons him.
- Anvilicious: About honesty.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Two here: the first is when Walt and Ja Rahr turn the channel on a motel TV, and it starts attacking. Another happens when two silverfish are chasing Walt's car shooting missiles at it. Neither of these events are referenced at all later in the film.
- Fight Scene Failure: In-universe. Walt's auditioning for an action movie, when all of a sudden robots start attacking him and a prop explodes. It takes a second after the explosion for Walt to get launched.
- Memetic Molester: Multiple reviewers have pointed out that Ja Rahr comes off as uncomfortably similar to a child predator at times.
- Narm: So many examples to choose from:
- The Scrappy: Walt and Gilbert receive much flak for their annoying voices and the former's idiocy.
- So Bad, It's Good: The animation and predictable plot being the main reasons.
- Uncanny Valley: Everything crosses into this territory, but the horses are the worst.
YMMV / Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale