- Cargo Ship: It's unclear whether The Master's wooden pike, chestnut, turned into an euphemism for a particular body part, or a legitimate love affair.
- Demonic Spiders: The Spawn, once again. They're magma-proof, immune to traps, can bash open locked doors, can bite through metal gauntlets, and can only be killed via beheading, bisection, or destruction of their hearts.
- Fridge Horror: What happens to the original personality of a Spawnified dwarf? The consensus seems to be it remains trapped in the Spawn's body, unable to influence or prevent the destructive actions of said body.
- Good Bad Bugs: NOT_LIVING was mistakenly deleted from the Spawn raws, resulting in zombies being hostile to themnote . Overseers abused this to make the Spawn their personal anti-zombie task force. This never actually worked.
- Magnificent Bastard: Some people (including Mr Frog) contend that Joseph is this.
- Memetic Badass: Fischer more than earns this title over the course of the story, in the opinion of just about everyone. She even gets numerous "Fischer Jokes" created about her.
YMMV / Spearbreakers