- Funny Moments: Emily traps Pierrot for his own safety, telling him he'll be automatically released in 4 days. When he remarks about needing to pee, she brings out the Potty-bot.
- In the sequel series, Potty-bot has a baby of his own that he made just to help out with Pierrot's baby.
- Fridge Brilliance: When Martina uses the translation helmet, she tries to explain it to the other humans, but she's still speaking Spanish, so she resorts to gestures. Emily immediately takes the helmet from her. Emily comes from the southwestern United States... a part of the country with a large Hispanic population. It would make perfect sense for Emily to know a little Spanish.
- Magnificent Bastard: Dmitri has a certain level of this going on, depending on who you ask. He eventually manages to get voted the new Apex Speaker of the GOB while the current Apex Speaker is out of the room. This is an action that requires a 93% majority vote.Dmitri: I was a fat kid and picked on a lot. I compensated by learning charm.
- Most Wonderful Sound: "CHUFF", the onomatopoeia of Martina stabbing an unclamped Eeb to death.
YMMV / Spacetrawler