- Covered Up: Lodi Dodi...even though Snoop says it's a remake of a Slick Rick song in the beginning of the cover.
- First Installment Wins: Doggystyle is by far his most popular and acclaimed album.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Behold! Snoop Dogg vs. Gourmet Race from Kirby!
- Smoke Weed Everyday
- Two words: Snoop. Lion. Good God, Snoop Lion.
- "Drop It Like It's Hot" is known amongst Counter-Strike fans due to a videoof a player rapping the lyrics only to cut himself off when he gets wedged between a closing door and a teammate.
- Narm: Snoop Lion.
- Older Than They Think: Subverted. MC Hammer claimed that Snoop took his (for lack of a better word or any actual word at all) "fah-shizzle"-speak from how people in Oakland had been speaking for years. In reality, that kind of talk can be traced back to carny, the speaking style used secretly by carnival workers to disguise what they are saying from the marks, and which is the basis of much Professional Wrestling slang and terminology, though Snoop's version is a lazy version of carny. To hear authentic carny used in a song, listen to Frankie Smith's "Double Dutch Bus".
- Periphery Demographic: Professional Wrestling fans are quite fond of Snoop Dogg. Not only is he closely related with several wrestlers (including his cousin, the ever popular Sasha Banks), Snoop himself is a huge fan of wrestling. He is one of the few celebrities with consistent involvement in WWE, and eventually got inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. Fans, who normally hate or are at least lukewarm to the celebrities inducted, were genuinely pleased and felt he was deserving of the honor.
- Signature Song: Either "Gin and Juice" or "Drop It Like It's Hot".
YMMV / Snoop Dogg