- Complete Monster: Cobweb is a demon that invades the minds of humans and drives them insane with his lies, all while plotting to invade and enslave the Earth, framing Sleepwalker in the process. Cobweb turned people against Sleepwalker, while corrupting their minds, all the while using invading forces to wreak havoc and devour innocents' minds. Cobweb planned to have Sleepwalker's host, Rick Sheridan, cross the Despair Event Horizon and betray Sleepwalker, which would allow Cobweb to turn Rick into a portal to Earth and wreak destruction there. Since the denizens of the Mindscape don't need to devour people's minds to survive, Cobweb stands out as a monster amongst his own species.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Sleepwalker himself in the greater Marvel Universe.
- Of his Rogues Gallery, 8-Ball is definitely the most popular and has persisted where most others have been forgotten.
- Evil Is Cool: 8-Ball, a suave and Affably Evil supervillain with a wicked sense of humor.
- Iron Woobie: Sleepwalker is impressively composed, given the kind of shit he has to deal with on a daily basis.
- Magnificent Bastard: Cobweb. He knows all the precise ways to make Sleepwalker utterly miserable.
- Nightmare Fuel: Sleepwalker suffers a series of mind-bending hallucinations when he becomes exposed to a certain frequency of light.
- The more terrifying part is when warp beams are used on living things. It's no wonder he's under the oath not to do just that.
- Too Good to Last: His solo book didn't last very long despite the character's awesome potential.
- The Woobie: Rick Sheridan.
YMMV / Sleepwalker