- Angst? What Angst?: Averted. Chapter 27, volume II (Ranma 1/2 second arc), has the SI finally break down and start crying. He explains exactly why to Shampoo, and even she feels sorry for him. She even admits that she wouldn't be as strong as the SI is being, and would probably either give up or kill herself in his shoes.
- Crazy Awesome: Only when the SI has been awake for essentially 25 hours with no sleep. The sleep deprivation causes him to go loopy.
- Game-Breaker: The part of Chapter 15 where he gets advice from Spacebattles has numerous forum goers encouraging him to be this.
- After the SI kills Monster-Rhett in the second Sailor Moon arc, the cat... well, it was shot in the head. There's no pleasant way to say that.
- The SI also gets pretty squicked out when Ranma tries to hug him - in girl form. His hormones and exhausted brain are NOT amused.
YMMV / Sleeping with the Girls