- Angst? What Angst?: Skadi's upbringing and exile was extremely harsh, but she's still remarkably perky for a bloodthirsty barbarian.
- Chaotic Neutral: Skadi is type 1; she's very self-centered and treats nearly everyone around her with either ignorance or contempt, but manages to avoid being an outright villain since there are characters that are worse than her.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Skadi could probably cut up that line like she cuts up her meat.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Skadi looks like an older, deformed version of Star Butterfly from Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
- Jerkass Woobie: Boudica, at least after she lost her eyes.
- Moe: Skadi herself. For a jerkass barbarian, she's really adorable.
- Nausea Fuel/Squick: To put it mildly, a lot of the content in Skadi isn't exactly for those with weak stomachs.
- Ugly Cute: Diseasoid may be stunted, homely and riddled with parasites, but that doesn't stop him from being adorable.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Little Girls?: The cast is mostly female, and has a rather cutesy art style. However, the comic is so crude and vulgar that you'd be surprised to know that its co-creator is a woman.
- Woobie Species: Bushbeasts.
YMMV / Skadi