- Designated Hero: Sir Billi himself. While he's the film's hero, he's kind of a jerk to everyone, including going as far as to threaten police officers when they try to stop him doing something he'll regret.
- Memetic Mutation: "Just press the blue lever to lower him to your dick!", as popularised by Saberspark.
- Padding: The movie takes forever to go anywhere, despite only being 80 minutes long. Most notably, when some of the animals end up in the water and nearly drown, the characters take over 10 minutes talking before they try to rescue them. Ends up making you wonder how they all lived!
- Uncanny Valley: The characters just look really... off, due to the mediocre CGI, their strange proportions, and the excessive gainaxing on the female characters that just comes off as strange rather than sexy.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Despite supposedly being for kids, there's an excessive amount of inappropriate humor and sexual innuendos, and references to older media that younger children probably won't get.
YMMV / Sir Billi