- Evil Is Sexy: The two main female protagonists are reasonably dressed, while the evil side has the seductive Amazons and the Dominatrix-looking Soukra.
- Hilarious in Hindsight
- A hammy Evil Chancellor and Evil Sorcerer named Jaffar usurps the throne from the bumbling caliph by hypnotizing him and tries to force him to give him the princess's hand in marriage (but she refuses, because she's in love with the dashing Prince Ali). It would be an obvious ripoff had it not been made years before that other Arabian Nights movie you're probably thinking of right now.
- A beautiful and seductive enchantress is actually a wizened old woman without her magical bling. Oddly prescient.
- Retroactive Recognition: Haruhiko 'Hal' Yamanouchi, who plays Cantu, might be familiar to superhero movie fans as Ichirō Yashida.
- So Bad, It's Good: It's an absolute mess with a chaotic production behind it, but the end result is a movie that is worth watching simply because of how ridiculous it is.
YMMV / Sinbad of the Seven Seas