- Crossover Ship:
- While the show's relative obscurity means it's not very prominent, some fans like to ship Guy with Randy Cunningham.
- There's a lot of fanart between Guy and Marco, as the latter is also well-known for having a female alter-ego.
- Cult Classic: Despite the show's limited run, it still has a small fanbase who cling to the hopes of a revival.
- Ear Worm: SheZow, SheZow, Guy is SheZow...
- Ensemble Dark Horse:
- Coldfinger has only appeared a few times so far, yet he has tons of fanart. Probably because he's the closest thing the show has to an even remotely attractive male villain.
- Gal/DudePow has become popular among the fans long before her debut.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Guy and Maz.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: It's a Canadian/Australian co-production with a mostly American fanbase.
- Just Here for Godzilla:
- Many are watching the show just for the crossdressing.
- Other fans want to see more of DudePow in action.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Even before the show premiered it started getting lots of attention on 4chan.
- "Sock it to me, broseph!"
- Most Annoying Sound: The She-puns.
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity: If Moviebob is of any indication, certain outlets claiming it furthers some "gay agenda" has actually acted as accidental advertisement for it.
- Periphery Demographic: The show seems to have a small but dedicated LGBT Fanbase, evidenced by a lot of the homosexual fanart.
- So Bad, It's Good:
- Invoked with the puns.
- The show itself to some. There's no way you can't love that premise.
- The theme song. It's far from a conventionally good song, yet it's a bright, punk-y Ear Worm that manages to fit the show's lighthearted tone quite well.
- Spiritual Licensee: