- Crosses the Line Twice: The strip pretty much runs on that.
- Funny Moments: #7. "Every strip since has lived under the shadow of this one."
- Strip #51 is just so weird that it's funny.
- Genius Bonus: The lines spoken by ARPA-01 in her Rogerian psychologist mode were taken directly from ELIZA's (the mother of all IM bots) programming. Here's the instructions specifications for comparison purposes.
- Never Live It Down: Clay states someone will probably say "fap" at his funeral.
- Nightmare Fuel: Especially the adventures of Shiunji Watanabe.
- Too Good to Last: Or maybe too dirty to last. Incredibly popular, but its subject matter and explicit art always kept it from achieving any real success for the creator in the comics field.
- When at Keenspace, Clay stated he had the highest hit count of any comic on the site, yet was constantly treated as the red-headed stepchild of the collective and also never received any of the ad revenue.
- An ex-girlfriend attempted to get him fired from his job by showing his employers the comic. Another reason besides the injury and above he didn't want to continue.
- The Woobie: The entire damn cast, ranging from straight examples (Miki) to over-the-top Jerkass Woobies (too many to list).
YMMV / Sexy Losers