- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Rehab and his elderly date walking in on Bam-Bam giving a hand job to a gay chef in exchange for ribs.
- Broken Base: Gigi and Flash's relationship has caused some grief in the fandom. Some don't mind it, but there are some who absolutely despise it and think it's the worst part of the show.
- Ear Worm: The show's theme tune, and also "What's My Name".
- "The Famine and the Feast"
- Harsher in Hindsight: The line "Elvis died all religious and fat/No way in hell I'm going out like that/Im going lean like Bowie/Im a pretty Bowie lean machine" after Bowie's dying of cancer in January of 2016. The show actually pays tribute to Bowie in season two, when Johnny says he wants Bowie's "Lazarus" played at his funeral.
YMMV / Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll