- Awesome Music: Once you hear that classic theme song, you can't get it out of your head. You're probably snapping your fingers now!
- Retroactive Recognition:
- Adam West in "Two and Two Make Six", "Thanks for Tomorrow" and "Out of the Past".
- Louise Fletcher in "A Bargain in Tombs".
- Mary Tyler Moore in "Thanks for Tomorrow" and "The Fix".
- Yvonne Craig in "Family Skeleton" and "Lovers' Lane".
- Lee Van Cleef in "Attic" and "88 Bars".
- Cloris Leachman in "Caper in E Flat", "Shadow on Your Shoulder" and "88 Bars".
- Ellen Burstyn in "The Navy Caper" (as Ellen McRae).
- George Kennedy in "The Night Was Six Years Long".
- Bruce Dern in "Lovers' Lane".
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: Everything that made 77 Sunset Strip memorable — the theme music, the cast with that wonderful chemistry, the locale on the Strip — all went out the window when Jack Webb took over as producer, replaced with what Webb's idea of a private investigator should be. Stu Bailey went from being a polished, polite, courtly man to a tough-talker who didn't get along with the cops... hardly befitting a character played by Efrem Zimbalist Jr., who was beloved by pretty much everyone who worked with him.
YMMV / 77 Sunset Strip