- Die for Our Ship: More than one anime-only fan FAR preferred Missa to Aine as Sakuya's love interest, since Aine was severely Demoted to Extra.
- Draco in Leather Pants: Sakuya led an extremely hard life as a kid/teenager, has a decent Freudian Excuse because of that and does somewhat get better at the end of the manga, but more than one fangirl forgets that at best he's a Jerk Ass Woobie, and his treatment of Aine borders on actual rape many times.
- Funny Moments: When Aine and Sakuya spend the night with the Yukimuras after they've finally approved of Sakuya and Aine's relationship. Hilarity Ensues.
- Ho Yay: Atsuro and Towa, in the anime.
- Idiot Plot: In the anime, most of the situations are consequence of bad decisions and things that the characters shouldn't do or say. The worst part is that they obviously should know that, like the record company producer making stupid decisions or Sakuya admitting his past as a troublemaker to a reporter.
- Jerk Ass Woobie: Sakuya, if you feel charitable due to his Break the Cutie backstory.
- What an Idiot!: Riri, Riri, Riri. You could have had Atsuro at your feet even if just for the public, but then you had to verbally crucify his sister/girlfriend aka the girl you wanted to steal him from? Enjoy your verbal lashing from the person you wanted for yourself.
- The Woobie: If you're charitable to Aine, she comes off as this. Considering how the universe seems to bend over to fuck up with the girl's life, it's with good reason.
YMMV / Sensual Phrase