- Accidental Innuendo: "Two Cakes, One Person. Er, two people." Reminds you of a Shock Site?
- Actor Shipping: "princess panda lover" is your waifu"note
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: scratchU8 brings you a good deal of these.
- Dancing Chao, as part of the We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties gag
- I'M A LITTLE BUTTERFLY
- OHAI DIDN'T SEE YOU AR HOW ARE YOU IM AM GOOD
- scratchU8 spazzing out to a remix of the Windy Hill Zone theme sped up.
- "Halloweenie" has spooky scary dancing skeletons appearing out of nowhere and scratchU8's head inflates and pops.
- Ear Worm:
- Harsher in Hindsight: This remix of one of his projects has scratchU8 bidding a good bye and leaving. 4 years later, scratchU8 quitt Scratch.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In "Dangerous Fall", Sonic ends up getting vaporized into ash by a giant laser beam. 4 years later, Sonic ends up officially suffering the same fate.
- Ho Yay: There was a time when a pairing between scratchU8 and NoxSpooth was popular.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Nightmare Fuel:
- In "scratchU8 Halloween Special", scratchU8 and Mr. Man Guy go to Lavender Town and scratchU8 ends up being ambushed by a zombie. When Mr. Man Guy tries to save him, Snowy Screen of Death builds up in the project screen and we never know how he rescued him.
- In "scratchU8 Halloween Special 2: Part 2", scratchU8 is possessed by a ghost and goes Axe-Crazy after Mr. Man guy.
- "A Lack of Brakes" has scratchU8 driving so fast that he gets into a nasty offscreen car crash and what is presumed to be scratchU8's skull comes rolling out. It's fortunately Bloodless, but eech..
- Tear Jerker: The "Backstory" series, full stop. Cam Escaped to his own fantasy world and became scratchU8 just to take his mind off his adoptive Big Brother Bully, Axel/Buiji. This went so far that he fell into a coma. scratchU8 later later discovers his real world father to be an Abusive Parent/Domestic Abuser and his mother's scrapbook tearfully documenting her struggles with infertility, her husband being arrested, Cam's start of his Mr. Imagination phase, adopting Axel, her husband dying from alcohol intoxication, and eventually her son going into coma. scratchU8 then jumps off a cliff to his death and returns to the real world for good. Man, what an Anti-Escapism Aesop.
- The Post-It Notes in "Adventures of Mr. Man Guy 3" were written by Cam's father and can be inferred as metaphors to him investigating his son's coma. Greeny, the Bowser expy, is strongly implied to be him.
- The fact that scratchU8 left Scratch, which let down many of his fans
- scratchU8 has stated online that a friend of his, Mr. Man Guy, has passed away at a young age. While heart-wrenching, since this is The Internet, it may not be true.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: He's now a mature teenager and nearly an adult, yet is still very popular on a kids' website, so his stuff on other sites, which can go over the kid-friendly edge, can result in this trope. His recent videos on YouTube aren't made for children anymore and will include strong Obligatory Swearing.
YMMV / scratchU8