- Base-Breaking Character: The Boo Brothers themselves. They're either funny or annoying in a movie where some feel they don't belong in, since they're among the only confirmed ghosts in the movie.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Sadie Mae Scroggins has some fans out there that totally adore her.
- Jerkass Woobie: Farquard the butler. He's fairly unpleasant to the Scooby gang, shows no concern for their well being, and seems just a bit unhinged. Still, if you served someone for more than 60 years and your reward was to continue your service, this time to someone you've never even met, you'd probably be hacked off a bit too.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Scrappy-Doo is significantly more bearable in this movie, since he's a lot less brash and needed to solve the riddles until Shaggy gets enough of a clear head to figure out the last few.
- Retroactive Recognition: Shreako is voiced by Rob Paulsen, years before he'd go on to be one of the most prolific voice actors in the world.
YMMV / Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers