- Alternative Character Interpretation:
- The author's notes for Keita say that "Being young, he figured Tatsuki would be naive and easy to deal with." Does this mean that Keita wasn't prepared to deal with Tatsuki's personal issues, or that he wanted a girlfriend he could easily manipulate and boss around?
- After breaking up with Keita, Tatsuki only hesitates a moment before deciding to quit her job at Keita's request. Is this because she's an Extreme Doormat who can't bring herself to argue with her now ex-boyfriend? Does she care for him enough that she doesn't want to cause him trouble? Does she share his desire to avoid a potentially awkward situation at work? Or is it possible that she never liked her job, and may only have stuck around because of him? The fact that Tatsuki tells Blatant Lies when explaining the situation to Aoi only makes things more vague.
- Fridge Horror: The fact that Tatsuki frequently wears long sleeves to cover up her bruises, and that Keita beating her up isn't the immediate cause of their breakup, suggests that their relationship had always been abusive, and Tatsuki hadn't realized it. What's more, it's entirely possible that Tatsuki might find herself in another abusive relationship without realizing it.
- Heartwarming Moments: Aoi accepts Tatsuki for who she is after hearing that she has Asperger's, and even tells "Friend A" off when she uses "aspie" on Tatsuki.
- Les Yay: While the story isn't a Yuri Genre manga, the person closest to Tatsuki is her Childhood Friend, Aoi, who helps her when shes at her lowest point after her breakup, and even is a bit annoyed that Tatsuki told her boyfriend before her best friend. Acknowledged by the mangaka, who mentions that "The story took a bit of a yuri turn near the end. Hehe."
- The Woobie: Tatsuki. Having Asperger's causes her difficulty in social situation, thereby resulting in her being judged as a "problem child" and having few friends, as well as fearing that the few ones she has will abandon her if they find out about her. She's determined not to blame everything on her disability, which leads to her hating herself.
YMMV / Sazanka