- Awesome Music: Oh, god, yes. Even Rocket can't resist dancing to it.
- Cult Classic: To the point where, despite being relatively unknown, Nintendo Power rated it the 18th best game on the N64, which is saying something.
- Good Bad Bugs: The "Strength cheat" allows you to pick up pretty much anything in the game that isn't nailed down... including things that were never meant to be picked up, like cars and clowns. The physics engine tends to spazz out in humorous ways when you do.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Sucker Punch went from having a raccoon be the antagonist to the polar opposite.
- Nightmare Fuel: The section where you go inside a huge monster is pretty disturbing: you start beneath the of the monster's bloodshot eyes which have big glowing blood vessels, ride across stomach acid dodging eyes that keep looking at you (one of which peels back it's pupil to shoot at you with a cannon), snake-like parasites with creepy faces, large waving villi, and throughout it all you are going around a huge gross brain which you eventually go into to get the ticket. And there are eyes inside of the brain.
- Retroactive Recognition: The whole game is pretty much this for Sucker Punch.
- Sidetracked by the Gold Saucer: The roller coaster building in Clowny Island could distract you for ridiculous lengths of time.
- Many people also could spend more time trying to paint everything in Paint Misbehavin.
- That One Level: Arabian Flights. You couldn't even enter the stage without having a certain number of Tinker Tokens and it also has a few hard to find hidden tickets.
- Jojo's World is VERY hard. There are no tickets to find, it is just a long obstacle course involving nearly every puzzle and hazard you have seen in every other level in the game. Especially tough are the sections with long rotating roads, leaping across stones over a lake of lava, and running a large steel sphere into Jojo. What makes this even more grueling is that there are no health pick-ups and no checkpoints... If you die you have to do the whole thing again.
YMMV / Rocket: Robot on Wheels