- Anvilicious / Glurge: A general sighs, "If only we had an operating anti-missile device, we could give some hope to those people out there." Stupid government, spending its time on cheese price support!
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The scene with the blind man.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Or Harsher in Hindsight - yeah, the military needs more money from the US government.
- No Budget: The film was done so cheaply, it's hard to believe it's a 1961 film, more resembling one of the roadshow films of The '40s.
- Special Effects Failure: The cartoonish shots of the Russian missile as it makes its way towards New York City.
- The Woobie: The helpless blind man who says "Help me!" was intended as one. Instead, it just comes off as baffling.
YMMV / Rocket Attack USA