open/close all folders
Rise Of The Magic Girls
* Fan-Preferred Couple: Kyle and Miranda. This is even though neither of them have interacted much in game.
- A recent poll on the OOC threads indicated Kyle and Conny to be one. Of course, this one is also a canon pairing.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Now that Rhad's girlfriend's identity has come to light, every mention about her in jest is this.
- Ho Yay: Kyle and Matt if you look into it.
- Now Kyle and Will.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Selina. She's been shipped with every female character, except Nanako, Hestia, Amy Hart and Maria's mother. And her own mother. She's also shipped with some of the males, except for Rhad for obvious reasons, Alistair and Aedan.
- Les Yay: Selina and Nuriel.
- Memetic Molester: Demons Run.
- Moe: Selina, so much.
- Angel even more.
- Alistair and Connie to an extent.
- And now Nanako has entered the fray.
- Parody Sue: Aedan is one. Referenced in the OOC thread.
- The Scrappy: Amy Hart. It helps that she killed off Matt, a favourite character of the players. Being an arrogant cannibalistic murderer helps.
- Matt didn't die permanently, lessening the impact.
- Gintama to a lesser extent.
- Selina's mum.
- Toy Ship: Angel/Alistair was hinted at.
- The Woobie: Selina. Matt and Angel to lesser extents. Tabella.
- Useless Protagonist: Lyle, Rachel, Foxxy, and Axel Morgan, arguably.
- Or not as arguable as you'd think.
- What an Idiot!: Gerard rigged an entire city and the school with explosives in preparation for an assault. Even though the school is the party's base and the city was still filled with civilians. He then proceeds to detonate the explosives, collapsing buildings and causing massive amounts of collateral damage.
- To add insult to injury, his carefully placed charges didn't even kill anyone despite being placed to eliminate inhuman enemies.
- This arguably makes him The Scrappy.
Rise Of The Magic Girls: Rebirth