- Game-Breaker: Rebecca is the team's only field medic and is astute enough to point out why having her around in a Survival Horror game would be an unfair advantage.
- Inferred Holocaust: One of the scenes during the staff roll reveals that Scooby's been infected by the T-Virus and seated directly behind Shaggy. Worse, they're all huddled together at an ice cream parlor with little to no room to avoid being next and, given how quickly the infection spreads from a single bite....
- Never Live It Down:
- Apparently, Jill's never gotten over the "Jill sandwich" meme from the original PS1 version, 'cuz she absolutely refuses to let Barry say it again. EVER.
- Their roles are reversed in the sequel. A journal entry from Barry explains Jill's still hasn't forgiven him for betraying her to Wesker - two months later! Though she's gone from kneeing him in the crotch, to simply nodding whenever he greets her.
- What an Idiot!:
Chris: "Wait. THAT was your plan all this time? Then why didn't you just lock us outside the mansion with all those cerberuses??"
- It seems silly that Barry would go along with Wesker's plan just to hide the fact that he watches tentacle porn, when he could simply clear his browser history.
- And once Wesker reveals his plan was to kill off S.T.A.R.S. to cover up his involvement with Umbrella, Chris points out a simple oversight:
- The Woobie: Richard's first assignment lead to a series of mishaps that left him as one of the only survivors of Bravo Team. Then, while at the Spencer Mansion: he gets bitten twice by Yawn, gets inoculated twice by his teammates who keep abandoning him and, when the poor guy tries to get even with Chris, Richard gets eaten by a shark.
YMMV / Resident Evil Abridged