- Hilarious in Hindsight/Harsher in Hindsight: According to TIP #97: "The 'infinity' series will go on forever." Yeah, about that...
- SPHIA, on an island near Hokkaido, was hit by an earthquake in the midwinter of 2011. In real life, an actual earthquake hit Japan right around early Spring of 2011.
- Ho Yay: Enomoto takes his coffee with HO YAY.
- Most Annoying Sound: After a while, the high-pitched "mental transference" sound effect gets really grating.
- Nightmare Fuel: Bad End #8, in which Yomogi goes crazy and kills his way through the shelter cabin residents until Kokoro decides she'd rather run out into the middle of a frozen wasteland to die than be left alone with him. Also, any of the endings where Utsumi kills Hotori.
- One-Scene Wonder: Enomoto only shows up alive in a grand total of two scenes in the game (one of them being in a Bad Ending), but his scenes are amongst the most memorable.
- Squick: Utsumi was only fourteen years old when she gave birth to Junichi. Seiji would have been twenty-three at the time. On another note, they're Happily Married.
- Vindicated by History: Upon its initial release, the game received mixed reception for its somewhat different style from the previous Infinity titles, its No Ending nature, and a lack of answers to a multitude of its mysteries. Years later, with the introduction of supplementary material that allowed players to fill in more of the gaps and provide a stronger basis for solutions, it has been more warmly received, with many considering it to be on par, if not better, than Ever17.
YMMV / Remember11