- Crazy Awesome: The Nine Eagles
- Funny Moments: Half of what occurs in the chatroom for the game, as evidenced by this conversation on foreign leaders(before Catherine was introduced as a character):
Lighthearter: Cathy's not the leader of Russia.Ravus: Really?Lighthearter: That makes PETER Caesar's daughter!
- —> Ravus: That would make Catherine Caesar's daughter then . . . .
- Red Spy using an explosion spell against a barrel of pancakes.
- Heartwarming Moments: The final installment of the Ukraine narrative.Catherine: You saved my life. Twice. I just . . . I guess I never said thank you.Athers: And you'll never need to.
DT: I'm of the opinion that, having got this far with RP 2, we might as well Continue. It's not like we were using those anyway.Sparthage: My vote is for Continue as well. I will refrain from calling an Armed Revolution until the patch comes out.Hoplitejoe, Southernking, Redspy, Nonevah, Princeof Persia, Ninjacow, Tambien: ContinueChimera 1804: ...I'd vote but there doesn't seem to be much point.
- In RP 2, when LH was starting to feel it had failed, heard about a new patch coming out that allowed hotseat(and thus his Civil War mechanic) and asked the playerbase if they wanted to restart after the patch and leave this game in the dust.
- Memetic Badass: Ravus_Sol, by most every account.
- Moment of Awesome: Ravus_Sol guessing Ilduce 349's entire plan with no information and proceeding to not only call him out on it, but fool LH into thinking he'd found out for real.
- Athers and Arya taking out two pirate ships at the same time in the Ukraine narrative.
- Nightmare Fuel: The execution of one of the players for treason, which was eventually cut for being quite graphic.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: Mechaerik's reaction to the epilogue not featuring a showdown between Communist Britain and Native America.
YMMV / Realpolitik CIV