- Angst? What Angst?: Considering the game starts with the destruction of their entire planet, most characters are effectively this by default.
- Enjoy the Story, Skip the Game: One take on rpgstuck; a great deal of the fandom enjoys roleplaying, and this is little different.
- Play the Game, Skip the Story: Another take on rpgstuck; those who live for the next fight, and the next fight, and the next one.
- Signature Scene: The entry process. The server and client players work together under the DM to complete entry and make it into the Medium before asteroids destroy them. The first of hopefully many times the players work in concert.
- That One Boss: The Black Queen counts as this due to their aptly-named Contractual Boss Immunity, rendering them immune to mind control, mind reading, and many of the shenanigans that work on just about everyone else in the session. While others have this ability, the Black Queen is the first and most commonly encountered one of these.
- Tier-Induced Scrappy: After reigning as kings of the battlefield in 1e, minor psions were reduced to this in 2e as an overreaction. They languished in this status for years, before a rework to psionics brought them back to relative parity with their martial counterparts.
YMMV / RPGStuck