- Accidental Innuendo: During the story-path of some of the ladies, there can be an instance of this and, of course, the reaction might vary from puzzlement, bafflement or pure curiosity
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Could it be that Linz is merely forced to be an enforcer to her devil parent, Godiva, as she can be easily convinced, in the console versions of the game, to change sides in (in-game time) merely two months? Maybe she is teasy and pinching only due to her being the Tsundere character of the game and being a succubus?
- Anti-Climax Boss: Linz can be this, as sometimes she will ask you only 1 question instead of, like, 5 or more (the usual amount she would ask at the end of each month, with 1 more question for each passed month)
- Breather Level: Sundays and the "first-aid kit days", where you just have to answer 1 question and you either learn more about a girl you are pursuing, or you are going to be replenished at full health. In the PSX\Saturn ports, this has been overhauled: Pixie will ask you FIVE different questions in a single outro, meaning that there is only a single time-gauge for all the five questions asked instead of each question having a time-gauge each
- "Common Knowledge": Some of the questions are so easy, that even the reaction to a mistake to them by the girls will be audible.
- Consolation Award: You still get points if you answer the questions wrongly various times, but they are reduced.
- Crack Pairing: There is an ending where you become the butt-monkey to one of the girls, but in a cute way
- Creepy Cute: Linz, Charlotte and someone else that will get possessed and STAYS that way until the end of the game, yet subduing the possessing spirit
- Designated Hero: It is up to you (or you and your buddy if 2 players are gaming) to save the world, as you have been in direct contact with Pixie, the overseer of the other seven Rainbow Gems
- Designated Villain: Godiva can't be redeemed at all, being pure darkness.
- Ear Worm: Both overworld themes: they are only 10 seconds long, but they are very catchy
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Saki is the only one to appear in other games, with Linz only being a card in Neo Geo: Card Clash
- Evil Is Sexy: Linz is this
- Foe Yay: With Linz in the console versions
- Genius Bonus: You get more points if you answer to all the answer correctly AND in less than 2 seconds
- Most Annoying Sound: Whenever you answer wrong to any question by Pixie, she will repine with a sniffy sound snort; also, when you answer correctly, she will exclaim a chily yet loud chirp
- Song Association: Each girl has a main motif.
- That One Level: Meeting the dog.
YMMV / Quiz Nanairo DREAMS