- Awesome Music: The game's catchy and bass-heavy soundtrack gets you pumped and focused on the action, suiting the levels perfectly. Definitely one of the best techno scores for the console. Then again, did you expect anything less from Junichi Masuda?
- Disappointing Last Level: The final level is basically nothing but awkwardly realistic platforming over several bottomless pits and the occasional room throwing Goddamned Bats into the mix.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: It's very ironic that this game is exclusive to the Sega Genesis considering Game Freak would go on to create Nintendo's second biggest franchise.
- Moment of Awesome: From a technical perspective, the fact that they managed to have a substantial amount of voice acting that's perfectly audible in a Genesis game is astounding. And in Surprisingly Good English to boot!
- Most Annoying Sound: Beatrice's "Be careful!" can get pretty annoying for players who tend to take a lot of damage and/or die a lot on boss battles.
- Nightmare Fuel: Beatrice shouting "Be careful!" when you're low on health or about to fight a boss. It's sudden and jarring.
YMMV / Pulseman