- Funny Moments: The Rangers' Yellow Submarine-esque escape from Area 51, and all the weird things they find searching for the exit.
- Moral Event Horizon:
- We first learn that President Fullenton is bad news when he has every living thing in the country of Sudan burned alive with a Kill Sat. Interestingly enough, he's not actually revealed as a villain until later; he tries masking the above-mentioned act as one of desperation.
- Mr. Stonefeld ordering the systematic murder of the Rangers' families, the Rangers being helpless to stop it as they're out in space gathering a resistance movement at the time.
- Narm: Ally's last words after she gets shanked by Mooks in Ruins.
- Writer on Board: Hey, did you want to know John Stewart's opinion on gun control? No? Too bad!
YMMV / Prophecies of the Morphing Grid