- Ear Worm - Most of the songs are well-known classical or contemporary tunes, and you'll recognize most of them even if you don't recognize the title. This is followed by a song refusing to leave your head for the rest of the week.
- Fridge Horror - Well, more like Fridge Depression. Getting Tony's ending may leave you feeling bad about dancing with him while wearing the witch hat.
- Fridge Logic - In Tony's ending, he said the only way to break the spell was to dance with a princess at the Ball in Saint-Lyon and win first place. But you're not really a princess, so how did the spell break, exactly...?
- The same way the prince's spell could have been broken in Disney's The Princess and the Frog: it doesn't have to be a princess by birth; a princess by official title works just as well.
- Friend to All Living Things - Kiefer.
- Guide Dang It! / That One Boss - Luciano leaves about halfway through the game. Getting him to come back so you can get his ending has caused many headaches.
- Narm Charm
- Periphery Demographic - The game is most likely directed at younger girls, but it's one of very few Dating Sim games in the U.S., so... Given that the guys behind this game make Bullet Hell games alot.
YMMV / Princess Debut