- Hate Sink:
- Gerard: He's emotionally abusive of his sister, constantly mocks his niece and nephew, and is, overall, an ass. However, he does get a few Pet the Dog moments.
- Liz: It's debatable, but she comes off as worse than Gerard, as she's willing to mock Nathan over his speech impediment, one of the few places Gerard refuses to go.
- James, however, takes the cake: he's a cruel, selfish, abusive bastard who enjoys making Holly's life miserable and is perfectly fine with making Nathan's life hell if he tries to defend his sister.
- "Hell, Yes!" Moment: Anytime Gerard, Liz or James gets called out on their actions. It's immensely satisfying to see karma catch up to them.
- Unfortunately, this is Downplayed with James, though, because he will usually just ignore or tell off the person trying to call him out. This is part of the reason he gets so much hate: he simply refuses to change.
- The Woobie: Every viewpoint character from The Ultimate Wildlife Sanctuary. It's clear that ALL of them have deep seated issues with their life, are abused by their own family, and generally just can't catch a break. And it doesn't look like this is gonna ease up any time soon.
YMMV / Prehistoric Park Extinction World