- Awesome Music: The best piece is probably the soundtrack accompanying Elasmotherium and Toxodon stampede, but also the motif for the funny moments and that with the cave bear as well.
- Cult Classic: If Fan Fiction Dot Net is anything to go by, the fan-base is rather small, but very active.
- Fandom-Specific Plot:
- Usually, fan sequels or remakes tend to have at least one episode where marine creatures are rescued, along with dromaeosaurs.
- Additionally, creatures that were present in the Walking with Dinosaurs series and its sequels/spin-offs are also usually among those rescued in fan stories.
- MST3K Mantra: Just how does the park and its time gate work? Do not even begin to think about it!
- Protagonist-Centered Morality: Downplayed in "A Mammoth Undertaking". Nigel rescuing Martha the mammoth from prehistoric hunters basically means he deprived a prehistoric family of humans from their food, but Martha was first found mourning a dead mammoth that was presumably her sister. The dead mammoth isn't bought up again, but since it was likely the same hunters that set up the trap that killed it, they would've still had all the meat provided by one dead mammoth to make use of - just not two.
- Special Effect Failure: The wolves that attack Nigel in "A Mammoth Undertaking" are clearly huskies, not actual wolves.
YMMV / Prehistoric Park