- Nightmare Fuel: All of the predators depicted, but Deinonychus deserves a special mention. Perhaps it's due to the awkward, messy way its feathers are animated, thanks to the less-than-stellar effects, but the animal looks terrifying, and proves that feathered dinosaurs are not all cuddly little chicks. Not helped at all by the sounds they keep making.
- Special Effect Failure:
- The animals move ridiculously fast at times. The absurd speed of the Daspletosaurus' head as it lashes at the Corythosaurus makes the scene look rather laughable.
- As a Smilodon jumps on the back of a bison, you can see its paw clipping through the herbivore.
- The lighting and rendering of the animals aren't too hot either.
- Uncanny Valley: The Smilodon. Their faces are in a constant state of derp, border-lining Dull Surprise.
YMMV / Prehistoric Assassins