- Acceptable Targets: Scandinavian and Dutch drivers. But not for racist purposes, rather more Rule of Funny.
- Better on DVD: Given that collectors are demanding a DVD of this series... true enthusiasts of shows like Ashes to Ashes (2008) etc.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: The episodes Police Stop! 3 and Police Stop! 4 - in both edited and unedited versions - are one big version of this trope.
- Bizarro Episode: Two episodes of this kind exist in the series, namely Police Stop! 3, Police Stop! 4 and Police Stop! America (the last one being totally out of continuity).
- Cult Classic: Popular, and now fans want it again...
- Even Better Sequel: The episodes Police Stop! 5, Police Stop! 8, Police Stop! 9 are considered to be the best by some. As for Police Stop! 10 and Police Stop! 11, well, opinions are varied.
- First Installment Wins: While Police Stop! 2 has its fans, the original Police Stop! is near-universally agreed to be the best of the VHS releases, if not the best overall.
- Good Troi Episode: Police Stop! 3, which focuses on international policing, and Police Stop! 4, which is also considered as one.
- Periphery Demographic: Just about all ages seem to watch it!
- Sequel Displacement: Many people forget that Police, Camera, Action! was based on this, at least, to some degree. In fact, the first two episodes of the show were based on Police Stop! itself, apart from Alastair Stewart presenting it, and no voice-overs.
- So Bad, It's Good: Well, this applies to Police Stop! 3 and Police Stop! 4 (in content terms anyway).
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: This applies to Police Stop! 5, which was considered better than Police Stop! 3 and Police Stop! 4.
YMMV / Police Stop!