- Draco in Leather Pants: The "ECW" chants that accompanied his return to Raw in 2012 just prove that, no matter how great a heel he is or how much he enjoys the role, some people still love him no matter what. Quite an accomplishment considering that, in 2001, his back-stabbing, morally-bankrupt shyster character was precisely how Real Life wrestling fans viewed him.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment and/or Harsher in Hindsight: On the fifth episode of ECW Hardcore TV April 5 (taped April 2), 1993, Paul E. cut this promo, where he said he was "determined to make Tod Gordon a broke man."
- Ho Yay: With a few guys he's managed in WWE. Especially Ryback.
- Magnificent Bastard: Both onscreen and off. Face it, this man is a legit evil genius.
- When Heyman knew one of his rookie wrestlers would get booed, he called him "Danny Doring" so he could pretend the "BORING" chants were pops for him.
- When the ring broke at Hardcore Heaven '96, Paul requested that Kimona Wanalaya perform a striptease to pass the time as the ring got fixed, a fairly common occurrence at ECW. Only problem is that Wanalaya made him promise (which, as we've learned in this article, is not a wise thing to do) that it wouldn't air on TV. It ended up in an ECW commercial and on VHS.
- By various accounts, Stephanie McMahon and Michael Hayes were been reported to have blocked Heyman from rejoining the creative team in past years, claiming they caught him raiding their ideas for SmackDown. Paul protested that he never eavesdropped on Vince and Stephanie's meetings...that week.
- Memetic Mutation:
- TAKES CHICKENSHIT > MAKES CHICKEN SALAD
- "MY CLIENT, BROCK LESNAR, CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA!"
- "Brock... Lesnar... Is... The... One... In... Twenty... One... And... One!"
- Take That, Scrappy!: When he addressed Brock Lesnar's cross-brand opponent at Survivor Series 2017, WWE Champion Jinder Mahal; he stated that he proclaims Lesnar's opponents as Worthy Opponents because anyone positioned to fight Lesnar must have something real to them... but Mahal is an exception, as he and Lesnar don't consider Mahal a Worthy Opponent or even a worthy WWE Champion. This promo was such a rare return to Paul E.'s old-school scathing form that some believed Heyman was in part responsible for Mahal losing the WWE Championship to AJ Styles before Survivor Series and thus changing the match to a dream-match scenario of Styles vs. Lesnar.
YMMV / Paul Heyman