- Crosses the Line Twice:
- The trailer for the game features real WWII stock footage (complete with covered corpses and civilians fleeing a city) set to bouncy J-Pop.
- The Russian tanks make constant references to the annexation of Crimea.
- Pretty much everything about the German tanks' "Occult Studies Club".
- When Erwin makes them stop their human sacrifices to raise money for their school trip they protest that they are not "J- just made of money!".
- And when Erwin suggests a bake sale instead, they get creepily gleeful at the thought of using ovens while their accents temporarily become stereotypically German.
- T-34 seduces Erwin into sleeping with her with the line "I'd like to be a fascist today".
- Pretty much all of IS-2's innuendo and mentions of her "Papa Iosef".
- A vailed reference of "Juice in ze oven"
- The credits end with a teaser image for their fake (or is it?) next game Go! Go! Democratic People's Republic of Korea: My First (And Only) Trip To Pyongyang
- Turns out, that game's real.
YMMV / Panzermadels