- Bizarro Episode: This game did [adult swim]-style non sequitur humor back when Cartoon Network was just an itch in Ted Turner's pants. Not one tiny bit of this game makes sense. At all.
- Cult Classic: Despite having some of the most simple and shallow gameplay ever programmed, Panic! maintains a small following because of how uniquely and unremittingly weird it is.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Two of the booby-trapped switches feature downtown Manhattan getting nuked and the Empire State Building collapsing into rubble, while another shows a jumbo jet blowing apart in midair. Yeeeeah, turns out exploding national landmarks aren't quite as humorous anymore. The PS2 re-release changed it to having said landmarks spew diarrhea instead.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The background music in some rooms sound very close to various orchestral pieces from the public domain. A notable example would be the monolith rooms, where you can clearly hear an excerpt from Dies Irae.
- That One Level: Level 06-G (The "Free Fall" scenario). It's not any harder than any other levels, obviously, but you're repeatedly subjected to Slap's nails-on-a-chalkboard "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" scream until you can find the right switches to warp yourself out.
YMMV / Panic