- Critical Research Failure: During the pilot episode, as Clipper 22 approaches London, the wingtip navigation lights are swapped: the green one should be on the right wing, the red one on the left.
- Ensemble Dark Horse: Colette.
- And Roger Anderson, Kate's MI6 liaison.
- Fridge Logic: Anderson encourage Kate to stay on with the CIA even though she was involved in the mission where he tries to sell out MI6.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The show was very popular in European countries but never found a US audience.
- Les Yay:
- Emerging between Kate and Colette.
- From episode 4, we now have Maggie and Laura.
- And now, possibly, Maggie and Amanda. Not to mention Laura and Laura.
- Narm: "You're wearing bunny slippers! YOU'RE WEARING BUNNY SLIPPERS!"
- Retroactive Recognition: At the time, the big draw in the cast was Christina Ricci, but nowadays, it's better known as "that show Margot Robbie did after she left Australia for Hollywood but before The Wolf of Wall Street".
- The Scrappy: Bridget.
- Ship Tease: Ted and Laura, Dean and Colette, Kate and Richard, Kate and Anderson.
- With respect to the former two, less of a tease since They Do end up together.
YMMV / Pan Am