Multiple users. Multiple opinions. Indulge yourselves.
- Arc Fatigue: Due to evil time zones and people not being able to get online, players are often forced to stall, dragging out ten minutes across a week.
- Ass Pull: Aquaman has a habit of acquiring strange oddities with little to no explanation.
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: A meta one. Starts on page 792 and goes up to page 795. To elaborate, it started when the forum skin was acting a bit unusual. Then in OOC players made a Back to the Future reference.... and then one player referenced the Weeping Angels...
- Crossover Ship: Naturally the result of much cross-series interaction. See Official Couple for some examples.
- Fan Disservice: Czer's raptor tits.
- Iron Woobie: Cloud. Spaz isn't very nice to him... at all.
- Memetic Mutation: Among the RPers:
- -I ATTACK THE ENEMY- note
- THE WEIGHT OF MY SINS CRASHING DOWN ON ME. note
- Moe: Daisy
- Moral Event Horizon: "Team Maniacal Laughter" (Kid Buu and Omega Zero) cross it after they nuke a town.
- Nightmare Fuel: Possessed!Cloud's eyes.
- The Scrappy: Different characters for different players: For one player, it's ponies; for another, it's Joshua; and for several people, it's Discord (if only due to godmodding). Oddly enough, not Clippit.
- NoLegs, who was a perfect character of epic proportions. This also overlapped with Author Tract most of the time. Thankfully, the character was retired.
- Czer has definitely earned the ire of the others in the room, in character and out.
- So Bad, It's Good: John Freeman appears, and becomes morbidly interesting very quickly. Also, DOLAN and Jerry Jackson.
- The Woobie: Ronno lost his parents at an early age, spent most of his life alone, and on the first day he gains a friend, there's a dead deer on the table.
Assorted Character Tropes
- Ho Yay : With Minato, mostly.
Estelle Sidos Heurasein
- Ho Yay: Is a magnet for this. Recently it evolved into a platonic relationship with Yuno.
- Wangst - Prone to whining about his dead wife and his bad relationship with his son, especially when drunk.
- Jerkass Woobie: Even with what he did to humanity, it's hard not to feel bad for him as the stresses of room gradually wear away at his psyche and physical wellbeing.
- Angst? What Angst?: He died and yet showed no qualms about it.
- Wangst: Frequently whines about his familial relationships, or lack thereof. Also overreacts to events, thinking they're his fault, ofttimes.